The kitchen is not only a place to cook but also a place to keep the family happy during delicious meals, so keeping the kitchen clean is extremely important. “Clean house is cool, clean bowl is delicious”, just take a moment with the following simple tips, you will always have a clean kitchen like new.
1. How to clean the pan
- Pour some water into the pan.
- Add a little vinegar.
- Place the pan on the stove over medium to high heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add some baking soda.
- Pour the mixture out and start scrubbing the pan.
If necessary, you can remove stubborn stains with a little baking soda (soda with water in a paste form).
2. Clean the sink
- Sprinkle with baking soda or dilute with water.
- Use vinegar or soap to rub on stubborn stains.
Then rinse with water, the family sink has been cleaned.
3. Brush rust on gas stove
- Wash the hob with warm water and soap to remove dust and dirt
- Mix baking soda into a paste, apply to the entire stove and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Use a dishcloth to clean and rinse with water.
4. Make the faucet shiny again
- Use a small zip or plastic bag.
- Add diluted vinegar or baking soda and tie it to the faucet, fix it with a rubber band
- Wait about 1 hour, pour out the water, harden the oil stains with an old toothbrush.
5. Deodorize the microwave oven
- Place thin slices of lemon in a porcelain bowl of water and place in the microwave.
- Turn on the oven at high temperature for 3 minutes for the antibacterial substances in the lemon to work effectively.
- The high heat also causes food particles to come off, after which you just need to wipe the oven again with a damp cloth.
6. Deodorize on cups
- Take the old brush.
- Apply a little toothpaste and rub it on the inside of the glass to wash it.
In a moment, the smell of the glass will disappear and this method is also much safer than using chemical cleaners.
7. Deodorize the refrigerator
You can use 1 of 3 ways:
- Place the potato skins in the refrigerator.
- Take half an orange or a lemon and put it inside.
- Using activated carbon, put on the top shelf to reduce odor.
8. Clean the blender
- Fill ½ of the blender with warm water, add a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
- Place the blender jar on the machine and close the lid.
- Turn the blender on and let it run for about 10 seconds, then rinse the blender with warm water.
With this method, the mill will be completely clean to every corner.
9. Remove rust on food knives
- Use a freshly squeezed lemon to extract the juice and soak it in lemon juice for 5 minutes
- Use a pot brush to scrub vigorously to remove the rust.
- Rinse the knife with clean water.
If you want a sharper knife, you should re-sharpen the knife.
10. Remove rust on pots and pans
- Cut a potato in half, then dip the inside of the halves in salt.
- Rub on rusted pots, pans or other metal objects until clean.
- Rinse it off with water to see it shine like new again.
11. Clean cutting boards
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white vinegar, 1 cup of water, half a lemon, sea salt, mineral oil and a towel.
- Wet the cutting board with a mixture of vinegar and water
- Cut a lemon in half and put salt on it and rub it on the cutting board.
- Pour oil on a towel and wipe the cutting board again.
See more: Top 10 best-selling vegetarian foods in Hapi
12. Remove odors from the kitchen
- Put a pot of water on the stove, keep the heat low.
- Fill the pot with your favorite flavorings like star anise, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a few sliced lemon wedges. Just let the pot simmer on the stove, adding water as needed to let the aroma spread throughout the house.
1 pot of water can be used for up to 2 days.
Here are some tips to keep your kitchen fresh. HAPI wishes you always have attractive meals for the whole family!