Calories provide the body with abundant and necessary energy to ensure life activities as well as daily activities. However, if the amount of calories consumed in the body is too much, it will easily lead to obesity and overweight. The following article will introduce you to the most detailed calorie table for weight loss.
1. Understanding calories correctly
You may not know, calories are units of energy used to measure nutritional balance. Some high-calorie dishes are full of nutrients such as vitamins, fiber, minerals, and protein. As for the dishes containing a lot of fat, greasy, bad active ingredients, they are classified as unhealthy foods.
According to experts, calories will help the body have an abundant source of energy to serve physical activities and help mental alertness, improve concentration when studying and working.
However, if you add calories incorrectly or consume too many calories, it will cause overweight and obesity.
If you add calories incorrectly or consume too many calories, it will cause overweight and obesity
2. The relationship between calories and weight
Scientific research shows that calories and weight have a close relationship. The absorption of too many nutrients will make the body excess calories, leading to weight gain.
At this time, the excess calories will accumulate in the form of fat and have a negative impact on health, the obvious consequences are weight gain and obesity. On the contrary, if you provide the right, enough calories, it will not only help you lose weight effectively but also bring a healthier body.
However, experts also recommend that, whether you want to gain or lose weight, you still need to ensure that the minimum amount of calories is loaded into the body to burn calories into energy, serving daily activities.
The amount of calories inside the body will be burned through physical activity and movement. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, you will build a healthy, scientific weight loss plan.
Scientific research shows that calories and weight have a close relationship
3. What is the required calorie intake for people who want to lose weight?
According to statistics, an adult school needs about 2,000 – 3,000 calories / day to ensure adequate energy for the whole day. This calorie content will have a certain variation based on important factors such as height, actual weight and age of each person.
If you want to lose weight, you need to add specific calories as follows:
– For women, should consume less than 2,000 calories / day to lose weight effectively.
– For men, the daily calorie intake to lose weight should be less than 2,500.
An adult school needs about 2,000 – 3,000 calories/day to ensure adequate energy for the whole day
4. Revealing how to calculate calories for people to lose weight
Currently, there are 2 ways to calculate calories for people to lose weight, specifically as follows:
4.1. Calorie according to BMR
BMR is essentially an index used to indicate metabolic rate and indicates a person’s minimum energy level.
How to calculate BMR index as follows:
– Women: BMR = 655 + (9.6 × weight in kg) + (1.8 × height in cm) – (4.7 × age).
– Men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 × weight in kg) + (5 × height in cm) – (6.8 × age).
4.2. Calorie calculator CHEAP
The R-index indicates the body’s daily physical activity.
The way to calculate the R-index is as follows:
– For sedentary people (elderly people, office workers, people who only eat and sleep): R = 1.2.
– Light exercisers (exercise 1-3 times/week): R = 1.375.
– Moderately active people (exercise 3-5 times/week): R = 1.55.
– People who are active (people who do manual labor or exercise regularly 6-7 times/week): R = 1,725.
– People who are very active (athletes who exercise twice a day): R = 1.9.
Calorie calculation for people to lose weight is a matter of concern for many people today
5. Calorie spreadsheet for the most detailed and complete weight loss today.
You can refer to the table of calories people lose weight through foods to balance energy levels in daily meals. As follows:
5.1 Calorie table for meat/seafood/eggs
Knowing the calorie content of meats, seafood, and eggs will help you capture your calorie intake, thereby helping you control your weight in a highly effective way.
Calorie content in meat
5.2 Calorie calculator of vegetables
Calorie table of some vegetables for your reference if you are in need of weight loss:
Calorie content of vegetables
5.3 Calorie calculator for breakfast foods
Based on the following table, you can easily build a more suitable and effective slimming breakfast menu.
Calorie content of breakfast foods
5.4 Calorie calculator for lunch food
The calorie table of lunch foods below is also used by many people for reference:
Calorie content of lunch food
5.5 Calorie calculator for vegetarian dishes
Although vegetarian dishes contain very few calories, you also need to know the calorie content of each dish to have a suitable diet.
Calorie content in vegetarian dishes
5.6 Calorie calculation table for cakes
Depending on the type of cake will have different calories, you can track the calorie content according to the table below:
Calorie content in cakes
5.7 Calorie calculator in fruit
The calories in fruit are usually very low, so you can completely include fruit in the weight loss menu.
Calorie calculator in fruit
6. Some notes to help lose weight effectively
If you want to quickly own a slim body, attractive body and standard weight, you need to keep the following important notes:
– Cut calories appropriately and add fiber, water, vitamins, green vegetables to help bring a feeling of fullness for a long time, limiting appetite.
Increasing protein-rich foods is also one of the most effective ways to lose weight. Protein is an important nutrient that helps to improve metabolism and reduce cravings.
– In addition, you should stay away from stimulant drinks such as carbonated drinks, soft drinks, alcohol. These are foods that easily cause excess calories and increase the amount of fat accumulated under the skin, thereby increasing the risk of obesity and overweight.
In addition to the diet, you need to combine exercise and sports to enhance the effect of promoting metabolism, thereby helping to stabilize and lose weight safely.
In addition to the diet, you need to combine exercise and sports to enhance the effect of weight loss
The above article, Japana has helped you learn about the detailed calorie table for weight loss. If you have any doubts, you can contact Japana for further advice.